I was so excited at the chance to partner with Ironwood Gourmet! They are the original Acacia Wood Company and the creators of the ultimate kitchen accessories.
They sent me a gorgeous extra large salad bowl with bear claw serving utensils. I was immediately super impressed with the quality of the bowl. Beyond being gorgeous with the ability to steal the show at any dinner party, it was well crafted and very sturdy. I believe that this bowl will last me for years. Having said all of that, I was quick to put this bowl to the test. I whipped up the recipe below to try it out and this salad bowl did not disappoint. It washes well and does not seem to stain at all. It’s easy to clean, just wash it with warm soapy water and air dry.
- 3 cups Baby Arugula Salad Blend
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs Sliced
- 1 Cup Button Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 Cup Mini Pearl Grape Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Freshly Shaved Parmesan, Romano, & Asiago Cheese Blend
- 1/2 Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1/4 cup white miso paste
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced ginger (or 1 teaspoon ginger powder)
- 1 teaspoon of water (optional for a thinner consistency)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth
Ironwood Gourmet has an extensive line of products, from breadboards, craving, boards, cheese accessories, serving utensils, and the list goes on. All of their products will definitely take center stage at any gathering or special occasion. They are perfect for the upcoming holidays and they look very nicely on your dining room table. 😉
You can shop and follow Ironwood Gourmet at the links below.
*In collaboration with Ironwood Gourmet